View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0023052||AI War 2||[All Projects] Bug - Gameplay||Mar 22, 2020 11:20 am||Mar 22, 2020 11:21 am|
|Product Version||2.009 Plenty Of Tuning|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0023052: Bug with Faction interface: Choice Boxes revert to default icon despite displaying otherwise|
|Description||The Choice Boxes in the Factions tab of the Custom Game menu do not match their content if re-loaded, deceiving the player into thinking their earlier settings still apply even though they really don't.|
The easiest was to reproduce that I've found:
1. Go to the Custom Game menu
2. Select any other player starting fleet (must not be the default one) in the player faction tab
3. Launch the game
4. Quit the game (to Main menu) and return to the Custom Game menu
5. Look at the player faction. It will look like in the screenshot appended, meaning that the left side displays "Fleet: ClassicStartingFleet" but the actual Choice Box displays whatever was selected before launching the first game.
6. Start the game again. It will spawn the Classic Starting Fleet (VWings, Fusion Bombers, Concussion Corvettes, Forcefield Frigate)
This does not seem to impact settings outside of the factions tab. I tested it with setting the capturable Transport Flagship Fleets to 0 and relaunched the game without changing it, and (apart from the one that's always spawned near the player) there still were none.
|Tags||No tags attached.|