View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0022400||AI War 2||[All Projects] Bug - Gameplay||Dec 22, 2019 1:28 pm||May 21, 2020 4:54 pm|
|Product Version||1.023 Cloaking Variagation|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0022400: Nanocaust not hostile to player.|
|Description||In some situations, a "hostile to all" nanocaust is not hostile to the player, but for a short period of time.|
Steps to reproduce:
1. New Game, custom start. This is creating a less-serious scenario where the AI has trouble with something, and that the humans can try squeezing in like what the maruaders normally do.
2. Under Factions, add Nanocaust, with Immediate Invasion.
3. Under Options, Enable AI Behavior -> Experimental: Ally with AI.
The attached saved game shows this in effect.
* The nanocaust should attack the human player.
* Human player is able to sit in nanocaust territory for a few minutes. This leads to a "quick kill" exploit on the nanocaust that's not intended (e.g. build turrets that surround nanocaust hive) once the nanocaust finally becomes hostile.
* Maybe nanocaust.cs function DoPerSecondLogic_Stage3Main_OnMainThread?
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Dec 22, 2019 1:28 pm
nano2b.zip (371,301 bytes)
This appears to be caused by the Ally to AI setting. When enabled, the Nanocaust shows up as friendly, regardless of what settings I've tried. I currently have a hostile to all one giving me AIP.
Turning it off, they show as hostile like normal.
Allied to AI is for sandbox situations; it's intended to let you watch a bunch of other factions fight the AI (or eachother) without dying immediately.
It's not intended to be remotely balanced or anything.
|Dec 22, 2019 1:28 pm||Sigma7||New Issue|
|Dec 22, 2019 1:28 pm||Sigma7||File Added: nano2b.zip|
|Dec 26, 2019 8:30 pm||RocketAssistedPuffin||Note Added: 0055173|
|May 21, 2020 4:54 pm||BadgerBadger||Assigned To||=> BadgerBadger|
|May 21, 2020 4:54 pm||BadgerBadger||Status||new => closed|
|May 21, 2020 4:54 pm||BadgerBadger||Resolution||open => won't fix|
|May 21, 2020 4:54 pm||BadgerBadger||Note Added: 0057094|