View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0019046||Website/Forum/Wiki/Bug Tracker||Bug - Website||Mar 15, 2017 2:01 pm||Mar 15, 2017 3:35 pm|
|Summary||0019046: Form link from main website is going to non-ssl (http://) version|
|Description||Clicking the forums button on the main web page (not picking a forum from the popup menu, but clicking the primary button), the link is to |
This might be a security concern, because the login buttons appear on that page, but (at least according to the browsers warning), submitting the password will be in the clear in this case.
Suggest making that button link to
It looks like this only impacts the top button - links to specific forums seem to be directing to the https version.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
That's fixed now, and also:
- All of the urls now go to their nicely-named variants, instead of the numbers.
- All of the urls now use the subdomain.
- All of the other header urls now use the subdomains, including the mantis link.
- The Dev Blog is now linked off of the header there.
- Release Raptor has been removed from the forum listing dropdown, since that's pretty dead and doesn't need to use that amount of space.
|Mar 15, 2017 2:01 pm||daktaklakpak||New Issue|
|Mar 15, 2017 3:35 pm||x4000Bughunter||Internal Weight||=> New|
|Mar 15, 2017 3:35 pm||x4000Bughunter||Note Added: 0046011|
|Mar 15, 2017 3:35 pm||x4000Bughunter||Status||new => resolved|
|Mar 15, 2017 3:35 pm||x4000Bughunter||Resolution||open => fixed|
|Mar 15, 2017 3:35 pm||x4000Bughunter||Assigned To||=> x4000Bughunter|