View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0027531||AI War 2||Bug - Other||Jul 19, 2022 12:54 pm||Aug 3, 2022 12:21 pm|
|Product Version||5.501 Fixes|
|Summary||0027531: Planet tab remembers minimised ship groups for each Planet when using Group by Faction|
|Description||When you are using the planet view, I often like to minimise the list of my ships, and use the list of enemy ships to focus down any important targets e.g. Tehuidas|
When using "Group Ships By Relationship", if you minimise a group of ships, it will stay minimised when switching between planets. However when using "Group Ships By Faction" or "Group Ships By Fac & Move", any group you've minimised with only remain minimised for that particular planet. Switch to another planet and you'll have to minimise that group again. Would possibly be better if once minimised a faction group, that group stayed minimised for all planets until expanded.
Steps to recreate:
1. Load attached save
2. In the galaxy view, click on the planet "Dentisea", then open the "At Local Planet" tab.
3. Click to minimise the list of ships owned by "You", the player.
4. In the galaxy view, click another planet owned by the player, such as the planet "Bluetooth". The "You"/Player group should stay minimised.
5. Now open the "At Local Planet" tab options (scroll down to bottom of tab). Switch from "Group Ships By Relationship" to "Group Ships by Faction" (or "Group Ships by Fac & Move" - same problem applies)
6. Now click back to the planet "Dentisea". Notice how the "You"/Player group has re-expanded.
7. Minimise the "You" group, then switch to another planet. Notice how the group un-minimises whenever you switch to a new planet
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Jul 19, 2022 12:54 pm||JDingDong8_1||New Issue|
|Jul 19, 2022 12:54 pm||JDingDong8_1||File Added: shipCatListTest.save|
|Aug 3, 2022 12:21 pm||JDingDong8_1||Summary||Planet tab does not remember minimised ship groups when using Group Ships by Faction => Planet tab remembers minimised ship groups for each Planet when using Group by Faction|
|Aug 3, 2022 12:21 pm||JDingDong8_1||Description Updated|