View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0025555||AI War 2||Bug - Other||Sep 17, 2021 1:01 pm||Oct 5, 2021 10:05 am|
|Product Version||Beta 3.605 Code Will Change|
|Summary||0025555: Defence fleets not having the expansion tag which denotes which expansion the defence fleet came from.|
|Description||The starting battlestation fleets do not have the expansion tag to the right of them if they contain turrets that were added in an expansion.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Sep 17, 2021 1:01 pm
image.png (1,833,068 bytes)
I'm not sure what the details are, but this sounds like it is working as intended. A few notes:
1. The fleet should only show up with an DLC tag if the fleet was created from that DLC.
2. If the fleet came from a mod, then it should have the mod tag next to it, not a DLC tag.
3. Depending on the nature of the tooltip (I think maybe not these ones), generally each line item shows which mods or DLC it is from if it's from a specific DLC. This is a compound tooltip, so I don't think that it does that, but I could be wrong.
4. If this is a test fleet that you set up in the main game, but you included DLC stuff in it, then this is working exactly as intended. The setup is an error, since it will fail for anyone without that DLC, but potentially this is something that has that requires_x_dlc on it, in which case it doesn't error.
5. If THAT is the case (requires_x_dlc is there) and it's meant to be in the main game, then the problem is what file these are in. These are a part of the main game that enable themselves when the DLC is enabled, if they're part of the base game with that sort of flag. The fix for those would be to move those from the base game file to a file in the actual DLC, and then the DLC tag will show up properly.
Some of Arnaud's mod stuff became official content, and may fall into category 5 here. Moving those over to the appropriate dlcs would solve that issue.
||This would be indeed in category 5. Will look into moving the fleets from the base game into appropriate expansion eventually.|